Last few weeks I tried some of yours recipes and all turned out very very well. Thank you girls for posting such wonderful recipes.
Prawns (Chemmeen) - 15no.s
Onion - 1 medium (Sliced finely)
Coconut - 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 t spoon
Non Spicy Red Chilly Powder - 1/2 table spoon
Salt - to taste
Curry leaves - 2 sprigs
Oil - 3 table spoon
- Marinate prawns with turmeric, chilly powder, salt to taste and keep aside for 15mins.
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions, saute till it turns tender.
- Add coconut and mix well, saute till its raw smell goes off.
- Add marinated prawns and mix well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook till the prawns ar cooked well.
- Garnish with curry leaves.