All purpose flour - 500 gm
Egg -1 no.
Water - 400 ml
Salt - to taste
Oil - 1 cup
- Mix flour, water, egg and salt. Knead well and make soft dough.
- Apply oil to the dough and cover it with a wet towel and keep for 1 hr.
- Divide the dough to small balls.
- Cover these balls with a wet towel and wait for 10 mins
- Clean the kitchen counter top and apply oil on the top of it.
- Roll the ball using rolling pin or spread the ball with hands
- Stretch as maximum as possible.
- Apply oil on its surface.
- Make small pleats and starting from one end swirl the pleated dough.
- Make the pleated dough flat by pressing with our palm.
- Take a frying pan and thaw both sides of the porotta until cooked.
- Once the porottas are ready, stack and beat from sides.
- Delicious Porottas are ready and can be served with chicken, mutton, beef, egg curries.