Green cheera - 1 bunch
Shallots - 5 - 6no.s
Garlic - 2 - 3 cloves (if its big one)
Green chilly - 2 - 3no.s
Cooking Oil - 1 table spoon
Salt - 1 t spoon
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 t spoon
Coconut grated - 3 tablespoon
Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Chop the green cheeras. Slice shallots, garlic lengthwise, split green chilly lengthwise.
- Heat a pan and add cooking oil.
- Add sliced shallots, garlic, green chilly and saute it well. (If needed you can splutter mustard seeds also)
- Add chopped cheera, turmeric powder, salt & grated coconut and mix it well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Its now ready to serve with rice. Good combination with rice & dal.