Pumpkin - 1 1/2 cup chopped in square shape
Small Onion - 10 nos
Dried Red Chilly - 3-4 nos
Cooking Oil - 1 table spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 t spoon
Turmeric Powder - A pinch
Salt - To taste
Curry Leaves - Few
- Grind onions and red chillies without adding any water and keep aside.
- Heat a pan with oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add the grinded mixture and saute well.
- Add pumpkins, turmeric and salt and mix well.
- Add 3/4 cup of water, cover the pan and cook over medium flame till pumpkin is cooked. It takes almost 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish with curry leaves.