Jeera Rice - 1 1/2 cup (Basmati rice is a better option)
Mushroom - 1 1/2 cup chopped
Red Cabbage - 1 cup grated
Broccoli Florets - 1 cup
Onion - 2 small chopped
Carrot - 1 no chopped
Turmeric Powder - 1 pinch
Black Pepper Powder - 1 t spoon
Light Soy Sauce - 1 t spoon
Slat - To taste
Olive Oil - 2 table spoon
- Cook the rice with enough water, salt and few drops of oil. Once cooked drain the water using a colander. Make sure that the rice is not over cooked and sticky.
- Heat a sauce pan and add olive oil.
- Add onions and saute well. Add a pinch of turmeric and salt and continue to stir.
- Add carrots and stir for around 2 minutes.
- Add chopped mushrooms and stir well.
- Add pepper powder and mix well.
- Add broccoli florets and cover the sauce pan with a lid cook over low flame for about 3 minutes.
- Then add chopped red cabbage mix well and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce and mix well.
- Mix the cooked rice with the cooked vegetables.