Grated Carrot : 2 cups
Milk : 2 cups
Sugar : 1/4 cup
Cashew Nut : 8 nos
Almond : 8 nos
Cardamom Powder : 1/4 t spoon
Ghee : 1 1/2 table spoon
- Clean the carrot and peel off the outer layer and then grate it.
- Crush the grated carrot using a blender. Make sure that it doesn't form a paste. Mostly 3-5 seconds will be sufficient.
- Boil the milk in a sauce pan. Keep stirring and make sure that it doesn't stick to the bottom.
- In b/w, heat a pan, add ghee and roast the cashew nuts and almonds and keep it aside.
- Add the blended carrot to the same pan and stir fry for around 6-7 minutes.
- Add the boiled milk and sugar.
- Keep stirring until the milk completely evaporates.
- Then add the cardamom powder and mix it.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with roasted cashew nuts and almonds.
You may add food color to get nice reddish color.
You may add raisins too.
I am sending this to Priya for Hearts for St Valentine's Day Event. mmmm so excited!!!