Chicken : 250 gm boneless, chopped into small pieces.
Light Soy Sauce : 1 1/2 t spoon
Vinegar : 1 t spoon
Corn Flour : 1 t spoon
Cooking Oil : 1 1/2 table spoon
Onion : 1 medium
Green Chilly : 2 nos
Coriander Leaves : 4 sprigs (Cut off the stem portion)
Curry Leaves : 1 sprig
Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 t spoon
Ginger : 1 1/2 inch (Finely sliced length wise (3/4 inch))
Black Pepper Powder : 1 t spoon
Salt : To taste
- Marinate the chopped chicken pieces with vinegar, soy sauce, corn flour and a little salt and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Grind chopped onions, coriander leaves, curry leaves and green chillies and make a paste and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan with oil and shallow fry both sides of the marinated chicken pieces till it becomes firm and dry.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and mix it.
- Add the chopped ginger and stir well.
- Add the grinded paste and mix well and heat for around 8 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Sprinkle salt if required.
- Sprinkle the black pepper powder and mix well.
Courtesy: Sanjay Thumma
Last week had been so exciting because lots of my friends remembered me!!!
Thanks a lot to Jisha, Sarah and Devi for sharing me the below award.
Thanks a lot to Sarah for sharing me the below award.
Thanks a lot to Devi and Sara's Corner for sharing me the below award.
Wow... 200 posts. What a great achievement. Congrats Sara.
I would like to share the above 3 awards with Sara's Corner, Nithya, Faiza Ali, Priya, Remya, Cicily, Fathima, LadyChef, Priya and Neetz. Please collect it and post it in your blog. Keep blogging. Njoy!!!
Thanks a lot to Neetz for sharing the below 3 awards with me.
I would like to share the above 3 awards with all my blogger friends. Please feel free to accept this and post it in your blogs. Keep rocking!!!!!!!