Neymeen Mutta - 150 gm
Grated Coconut - 2 table spoon
Non Spicy Red Chilly - 1 no (Chop into thin round pieces)
Onion - 1 small (Chopped into fine pieces)
Curry Leaves - 1 sprig
Turmeric Powder - A pinch
Chilly Powder - 1/2 t spoon
Pepper Powder - 1/2 t spoon
Salt - To taste
Oil - 1 1/2 table spoon
- Clean and slice the king fish eggs.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Add onions, chopped red chillies and saute well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, chilly powder and mix well.
- Add sliced king fish eggs and mix well.
- Add grated coconut, mix well and cover the pan with a lid and allow to cook (For around 2-3 minutes).
- Sprinkle black pepper powder and garnish with curry leaves.