Jeera Rice or White Rice : 1 1/2 cup
Coconut Milk : 1/2 cup
Water : 2 1/2 cup
Coconut Oil : 1 1/2 table spoon
Green Chilly : 2 nos
Ginger : 1 inch
Curry Leaves : 1 sprig
Coriander Leaves : 2 sprigs
Salt : To taste
- Wash, clean and dry the rice using a colander.
- Grind green chilly, ginger, curry leaves and coriander leaves and make a paste and keep aside.
- Turn on the rice cooker and add the oil.
- Once oil is heated, add the grinded paste and stir well for 5-10 seconds.
- Add the dried rice and stir well for around 1 minute.
- Add the water, coconut milk and salt.
- Close the cooker and start cooking till the rice is cooked.
- It will take only 10-12 minutes for the rice to be ready.
- This will be enough to serve 2-3 people.