Kappa (Tapioca) - 1kg
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 t spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 t spoon
Red Dried Chilly (full) - 2 to 3
Curry Leaves - 1 strip
Cooking oil - 1 tablespoon
Salt - To taste
- Cut the cleaned Kappa into small pieces (2cm cubes).
- Boil kappa in a vessel with enough water.
- Once boiling add turmeric and salt. Cook till kappa becomes soft.
- Drain the water from kappa and transfer to a bowl.
- Heat a pan and add cooking oil. Splutter mustard. Then add red chilly and curry leaves.
- Transfer these contents on to kappa and mix it.
- Ready to serve for 4 people.