Koondhal(Squid) - 2 medium
Onion - 1 medium (Sliced length wise)
Tomato - 2 medium (Slice it in small square shape)
Green chilly - 2 (Split length wise)
Turmeric powder - 1/2 t spoon
Chilly powder - 1 t spoon
Salt - To taste
Cooking oil - 1 1/2 table spoon
Curry leaves - 1 strip
- Clean and slice squid into square shapes.
- Add sliced squids, salt, turmeric powder and water(500 ml) in a pressure cooker and cook till three whistles.
- Heat a pan and cooking oil.
- Add sliced onions and green chillies and saute it well until turns golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, salt, turmeric, chilly, and saute till tomatoes turns tender.Mash the tomatoes.
- Add cooked squid pieces and mix it well.
- Add a cup of water and cook for 3 to 5mins.
- Garnish with curry leaves.
- Ready to serve for 2 to 4 people.