Potato - 2 medium size
Onion - 1 medium
Ghee - 1 1/2 table spoon
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 t spoon
Red chilly Powder - 1 t spoon (If you prefer)
Pepper Powder - 1 full t spoon
Salt - to taste
Water - 1 cup
Curry Leaves - 1 strip
Coriander leaves - 2 strips
- Peel the potato outer layer.Clean the potatoes well..
- Slice the potatoes into small pieces.Slice the onions too into fine pieces.
- Take a bowl. Add sliced potatoes, turmeric,red chilly powder,salt to taste and mix it well.Keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat a kadai and add ghee.Add the sliced onions and saute it well until it turns golden brown.
- Add the mixed potatoes and add pepper to it.Taste the salt and if needed,add accordingly.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Cover the kadai . Wait for 5 minutes.
- Open the cover and stir the potatoes well.Keep in medium flame.
- Add curry leaves.
- Ready to serve.
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
- A great combination with chapatis and rotis.