Carrot : 1 medium (Cut into pieces of 2 cm size)
Granny Smith Apple : 2 small (Cut into pieces of 2 cm size)
Green Chilly : 3 nos (split into half)
Mustard Seeds : 1 t spoon
Whole Cummin Seeds : 1/2 t spoon
Garlic : 1 clove (Chopped)
Curry Leaves : 1 sprig
Oil : 4 table spoon
Red Chilly Powder : 2 t spoon
Sugar : 2 oz
Ground Cummin : 1 t spoon
Oil : 2 table spoon
- Take all ingredients for marination in a bowl and add the chopped apple pieces to it. Add the apple immediately after chopping so that it wont be discolored. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Splutter mustard seeds, cummin seeds.
- Once ready add chopped garlic, curry leaves and saute it.
- Add chopped carrots and green chilly and cook for 5 minutes till carrots becomes soft.
- Add the marinated apples and continue cooking for 5 minutes.