White Beech Mushroom - 150 gm
Onion - 1 medium sliced lengthwise
Tomato - 1 medium sliced thin and lengthwise
Curry Leaves - 1 sprig
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/2 t spoon
Green Chilly - 1 (slice it lengthwise)
Cooking Oil - 1 1/2 table spoon
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 t spoon
Red Chilly Powder - 1/2 t spoon
Black Pepper Powder - 1 1/2 t spoon (Coarsely powdered)
Coriander Leaves - 1 sprig (Chopped small)
Water - 1/2 cup
Salt - To taste
- Heat oil in a sauce pan
- Saute onion till golden brown
- Add tomato, green chilly, curry leaves and ginger garlic paste and mix well for around 15-30 seconds
- Add turmeric, black pepper and red chilly powder and mix well.
- Add mushroom, salt and water, mix well, close the lid and heat in low flame till mushroom is cooked.
- Your tasty mushroom pepper masala is ready.