Cauliflower - 2 cups florets(Chopped into very fine pieces)
Onion - 1 medium
Red dried chilly - 3no.s (Just make coarse powder with a mixer)
Cumin seeds - 1/2 t spoon
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 t spoon
Salt - to taste
Curry leaves - 1 sprig
Cooking oil - 1 table spoon
- Heat a pan, add cooking oil. Add cumin seeds, sliced onions and saute it well until it turns tender.
- Add salt to taste, coarse red chilly powder, turmeric powder and saute it too.
- Add chopped cauliflower and mix it well.
- Cover with lid and cook for about 5minutes on low flame.
- Add curry leaves to it.
- Ready to serve with rice.