Pasta - 11/2 cup (I have taken spiral shape pasta.Each ones choice and availability)
Eggs - 2no.s
Sliced Button Mushroom - 6no.s
Onion - 1medium
Pepper Powder - 11/2 t spoon
Salt - to taste
Cheese - 2 table spoon Grated Mozzarella /Cheddar ( I have taken cheddar cheese)
Cooking oil / olive oil - 1 1/2 table spoon
- Take a deep pot and add enough water. Heat over medium flame.When the water starts boiling, add 1 t spoon of oil, add pasta, salt to taste and cook for 8 to 10 mins until it turns soft.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain the excess water from pasta and allow it to cool.
- Meanwhile heat a pan. Beat the eggs on hot pan and stir frequently to make scrambled eggs. Keep it aside.
- Heat the same pan and add oil, then add onions, saute it well till it turns tender. Add mushrooms, pepper powder, salt. Cook over medium flame. Once cooked add cheese to it and reduce the flame
- Add the cooked pastas & eggs. Mix it well.
- Ready to serve for 4 to 6 people.
- Healthy Protein Rich breakfast.