Sausage : 4 no.s
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 t spoon
Turmeric Powder (optional) - 1/4 t spoon
Pepper Powder - 1 t spoon
Salt - to taste
Coarse Pepper - 1/2 t spoon
Curry Leaves - 1 sprig
Spring Onion - to garnish
Red Chilly - 1 no.(non-spicy) Split into half and sliced lengthwise
Cooking Oil - 4 table spoon
- Split the sausage into half lengthwise.
- Marinate with ginger garlic paste, turmeric, pepper powder, salt and sprinkle coarse pepper powder on the sausage and leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan & add 4 table spoon oil. Add marinated sausage and shallow fry it (both sides).
- Add sliced chilly & curry leaves.
- Garnish with spring onion.
- Easy & simple fry is ready.
Thank you so much Jish for the luvly encouragement..
I luv to pass this award to all my blogger friends. Friends i request you all to feel free to accept this award & post it in your blog.
http://www.vazhayila.com/) & from Nithu
Thank you so much Sarah & Nithu. These awards are an encouragement to me..
Would luv to pass this to
Lady Chef http://yummychef.blogspot.com
Friends collect the awards and post it in your blog. Keep rocking!!!