Onion - 2 medium (Sliced into fine pieces)
Gram flour (Kadalamavu) - 1 1/2 cup
Plain Flour (Maida) - 2 table spoon
Salt - to taste
Coriander leaves - 4 sprigs (Chopped into fine pieces)
Green chillies - 4 no.s (Sliced into fine pieces)
Ghee - 3 tspoon
Cooking Oil - 300ml for frying
Curry leaves - 1 sprig
Garlic - 3 cloves (Finely chopped)
Cumin seed - 1/2 t spoon
- Take a bowl and add gram flour, plain flour, salt, ghee and mix well.
- Add sliced onions, green chilly, chopped coriander, garlic cumin seeds, curry leaves.
- Sprinkle some water and mix all together well. The dough should not be too watery.
- Heat a pan and add 300 ml for frying.
- Take small dough and fry it in oil.
- Ready to serve with sauce if required, combination with tea.
- A good evening snack.